Apprendre les langues arabe et française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Anecdotes de Juha

5 participants

Page 21 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant

arabic -  Anecdotes de Juha - Page 21 Empty Re: Anecdotes de Juha

Message par Ibn Nacer Mar 1 Avr - 22:24

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Ah, I had not seen the response of Mansûr...

منصور a écrit:
إذا كانت أصابته مصيبة ألبسته السواد
...si un malheur s'était abattu sur lui || pour qu'il s'habille en noir.
Oui ta traduction sonne mieux en français, littéralement on a "si une épreuve qui lui fit porter du noir l'atteignit..." ou  "si une épreuve qui le fit s’habiller en noir l'atteignit...".

Pour traduire ta traduction en arabe je me demande si il ne faudrait pas rajouter la particule al fâ- (j'ai vu cela il n'y a pas longtemps) et si de plus on ajoute que certains considèrent comme une erreur l'usage de ما إذا كان (voir  ici) alors ce serait peut-être mieux de dire :

وسأله أأصابته مصيبة فتَلْبِسَ السواد؟
Et il lui demanda : est-ce qu'une épreuve t'a atteint pour que tu t'habilles en noir ?

Le verbe en bleu doit être mansûb. En rouge il s'agit du فاء السببيَّة.

Wa Allâhu a'lam.

Ibn Nacer

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par منصور Mar 1 Avr - 22:51

Littéralement, on aurait : ...si un malheur l'avait touché -frappé-...

We come back to the subject of Complement as Condition, Cause or Consequence.

It seems we may make the difference betweem Cause and Consequence :

Cause it's "before" a Neutral moment, and Consequence, it's after a neutral moment. In a sentence, depend what is our choice for the emphasis :

Il s'habille en noir parce qu'un malheur l'a touché > First part is neutral and leader, then the Cause comes as subordonate.

Un malheur l'a touché qui (qui = un malheur) a fait qu'il s'habille en noir > 2nd part comes as Consequence.

We can't translate litteraly the form IV of لبس but with form IV, we know it's about Cause>le malheur fait porter le noir à Juha". Note Juha is the Indirect Object (...à Juha...), so the pronoun for Indirect Object :  le malheur lui fait porter le noir.
منصور
منصور

Message par منصور Mar 1 Avr - 22:59

وسأله أأصابته مصيبة فتَلْبِسَ السواد؟
Et il lui demanda : est-ce qu'une épreuve t'a atteint pour que tu t'habilles en noir ?

Le verbe en bleu doit être mansûb. En rouge il s'agit du فاء السببيَّة.

Je penserai tout d'abord au ل. Cause ou conséquence ? Avec le ف, on marque une étape, étape qui nous amène à une Conséquence. ف se traduit très bien par "alors...".

منصور
منصور

Message par Hadeel Mer 2 Avr - 1:17

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته 

Thank you too much Mansour for your explanations.
Ibn Nacer I'm glad to see your correction too, any note is important to me.
You may read the exercises and lessons we did, in your note book. The problem of your french traduction it's about Object Pronoun, and syntaxe for them
Yes I have a very big problem in pronouns, I still can't decide easily which one I should put, I will focus more and more on them.

I also think this kind of stories is still hard for me, they are full of pronouns in a complicated way. I think I should start with easier and simple contexts.

About the end, we don't read the same thing. I read : ...the death of the son of my father (means his brother), and you wrote ...le père de mon fils (means his wife make adultary).

This part is strange, right?

If Juha said: "Oui, le décès du père de mon fils" then Juha is the father and he died, strange right ?

In fact this is the humor !
He means that he is dead, instead of say nothing happened or no one dead, he say that I'm wearing black because of my death !
It just a kind of joke. 

and you wrote ...le père de mon fils (means his wife make adultary).
Mansour, although of the bad changes of our way of life and start behaving like the western way of life ( under the assumption of women freedom or rights ) but we still can't think in this way !! no one can say this easily about his wife or son ( even it could be truly happened ), so for us this explanation is not one of the choices for understanding this sentence :)
Hadeel
Hadeel

Message par منصور Mer 2 Avr - 18:00

Yes, it's about culture. There is a cynical joke here : "How are your wife and my children ?"

Anyway, I understand your translation now بوفاة والد  ابني .
In my first reading, I didn't notice the alif in ولد. So it's not père (or father) but le géniteur. But the word père have also the meaning of géniteur. In the translations, we have to take care of the difference between both, anyway.

The used of Pronoun and Pronoun object, you can't avoid it. Read again the exercises we do :

https://arabeclassique.forumactif.com/t6179p120-hadeel#21755

Try to correct your last translation, and replace the correct pronoun. Two kinds of مفعول به in french : Direct Object and Indirect Object. So 2 kinds of Pronoun Object.
منصور
منصور

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 21 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant