Apprendre les langues arabe et française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Anecdotes de Juha

5 participants

Page 22 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivant

Anecdotes de Juha - Page 22 Empty Re: Anecdotes de Juha

Message par Ibn Nacer Mer 2 Avr - 20:18

منصور a écrit:

وسأله أأصابته مصيبة فتَلْبِسَ السواد؟
Et il lui demanda : est-ce qu'une épreuve t'a atteint pour que tu t'habilles en noir ?

Le verbe en bleu doit être mansûb. En rouge il s'agit du فاء السببيَّة.

Je penserai tout d'abord au ل. Cause ou conséquence ? Avec le ف, on marque une étape, étape qui nous amène à une Conséquence. ف se traduit très bien par "alors...".
Oui moi aussi avant d'avoir vu cette particule j'aurais plutôt penser à la préposition al lâm. Ceci dit je crois que finalement cela ne va pas ici d'utiliser la particule فاء السببيَّة car dans ce cas il semble que cela implique que la conséquence soit une conséquence non réalisée, la réalisation est envisagée... C'est d'ailleurs pour ça le mode subjonctif.

Mais ici cela ne colle pas car dans le contexte la conséquence est réalisée : il s'est habillé en noir.

Par contre dans une autre contexte ce serait peut-être correcte :

Untel : J'aimerais m’habiller en noir aujourd'hui, qu'en penses-tu Zayd ?
Zayd : Est-ce qu'une épreuve t'a atteint pour que tu t'habilles en noir ?

Hadeel a écrit:
I also think this kind of stories is still hard for me, they are full of pronouns in a complicated way. I think I should start with easier and simple contexts.
We can choose other texts.
I spoke with Adel about other texts (Kamil Kilany, 1001 nights ...)

Ibn Nacer

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Hadeel Ven 4 Avr - 0:46

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I tried to correct the translation, but I'm not sure I tried to analyze the sentences but as I said it's still complex for me and I need simple sentences.

Un jour Juha porta des vêtements noirs, quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances l'aborda et questionna si une épreuve l'atteignit et il fit porter du noir, il dit : oui,le décès du père de mon fils.

Anyway, I understand your translation now بوفاة والد  ابني . 
In my first reading, I didn't notice the alif in ولد. So it's not père (or father) but le géniteur. But the word père have also the meaning of géniteur. In the translations, we have to take care of the difference between both, anyway.
I don't understand why do you say : it's not father ? والد إبني means his father, and he is talking about himself.

Yes Ibn Nacer, I think I will start with one of Kamil Kilany's stories, seems to be easier !
Hadeel
Hadeel

Message par Ibn Nacer Ven 4 Avr - 21:46

Hadeel a écrit:السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Yes Ibn Nacer, I think I will start with one of Kamil Kilany's stories, seems to be easier !
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

At all (Hadeel, Mansûr, Adel...)

Can you choose a story?

Here is a link where there are several stories by this author : كامل كيلاني

Ibn Nacer

Anecdotes de Juha - Page 22 Empty Arabic and French Linguistic Gems

Message par منصور Ven 4 Avr - 22:14

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Here a linguistic Gem :

I said you "Father" is not the accurate translation for والد, but un géniteur (or une génitrice) and the verb with same root : engendrer.

First, what means accuratly والد ? We need to see the root و ل د. We have tree indication :

و means attach, fixed, submitted, or simply "linked" -meaning of the preposition-.

ل is the symbole of the Production, the Consequence, the Following. In this سلم means Offer regulary service to someone. The Service is a production toward something or someone. This is the meaning find in one of the oldest word : له (For Him) and إله (=Impusle in service toward/for Him).

د this letter means "continuation", something with duration, which go forward.

So "Linked" (relation Father> Son)+ "Production" (Sexuality process) + "Forward (descendant)", this is exactly the meaning of ولد >>> une progéniture, and not "child-enfant".

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
Il n'a jamais engendré, n'a pas été engendré non plus.

[112.3 سورة الإخلاص]

In french now :

Progéniture is built with 3 semes :

Pro- which is a famous french prefix
Gèn-(e) - radical, root gène (masc. noun).
-ture which is a suffix to express a collective notion (ex.: nourrir (v) > la nourriture (noun).

In this contexte, Pro- means "reliable", like the و do it in arabic. Generally, Pro- is equivalent to the preposition لام (or For in english). Can we think the و قسم with the مجرور case finds its explanation, like if this و is equivalent in syntaxe and meaning to the لام ?

The Gems is in the root : Gène; link to one of the oldest human word جنّ. In Indo-Aryan, sanskrit, it relates to "birth" or immaturity. It's also one of the meaning of جنّ in arabic too, and Old Coptic.

But the etymon JNN came in latin language from semit culture too : génie, ingénieur, Genius, ingenior, etc. And now, it's related to the "Spirit", imagination, or thieves ?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

[72.8]
وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا
Nous avions frôlé le ciel et Nous l'avions trouvé plein d'une forte garde et de bolides.

[72.9]
وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۖ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا
Nous y prenions place pour écouter. Mais quiconque prête l'oreille maintenant, trouve contre lui un bolide aux aguets.

[79.8-9 سورة الجن]

Etymology alow to enter deeply in believes systems and culture. This is also french صرف.

Un jour que Juha porta des vêtements noirs, une de ses connaissances l'aborda et lui demanda si une épreuve l'avait touché et qui lui fasse porter du noir. Il dit : "Oui, le décès du père de mon fils".

Analyse :

Un jour que Juha porta des vêtements noirs... = adverbial fonction, indication of time.

...une de ses connaissances l'aborda... We have SOV. The subject is "une de ses connaissances" and the object is Juha -> le as pronoun Direct Object)

Then comes the connector et, and we don't need to repeat the agent of the verb "demander", et work as a distributive element (SV+V+V+V, etc.). So :

...(une de ses connaissances) demanda à Juha... We have SVO, and with ...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda... We have SOV.
Note we don't use "le" because we have a preposition now -demander à Juha-. The lui is pronoun for Indirect Object.

...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda...  is not a complete sentence, because the verb demander - طلب and not سأل- is transitive, and so, need the Direct Object.

What is the Direct Object of the verb Demander is this sentence :

...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda si une épreuve l'avait touché pour* qu'il porte du noir.

*Remember, Pour like Pro -same root-, introduce a consequence here, like the preposition لام in arabic. So pour qu'il porte du noir is a Complement of Consequence.

والله أعلم
منصور
منصور

Message par Hadeel Sam 5 Avr - 0:44

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته 

Analyse :

Un jour que Juha porta des vêtements noirs... = adverbial fonction, indication of time.

...une de ses connaissances l'aborda... We have SOV. The subject is "une de ses connaissances" and the object is Juha -> le as pronoun Direct Object)

Then comes the connector et, and we don't need to repeat the agent of the verb "demander", et work as a distributive element (SV+V+V+V, etc.). So :

...(une de ses connaissances) demanda à Juha... We have SVO, and with ...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda... We have SOV.
Note we don't use "le" because we have a preposition now -demander à Juha-. The lui is pronoun for Indirect Object.

...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda...  is not a complete sentence, because the verb demander - طلب and not سأل- is transitive, and so, need the Direct Object.

What is the Direct Object of the verb Demander is this sentence :

...(une de ses connaissances) lui demanda si une épreuve l'avait touché pour* qu'il porte du noir. 

*Remember, Pour like Pro -same root-, introduce a consequence here, like the preposition لام in arabic. So pour qu'il porte du noir is a Complement of Consequence.
Thank you for the analyse, it's clear now, I think.
And about the linguistic gems I read them but I think I have to read them other times in better concentration.

At all (Hadeel, Mansûr, Adel...)
Can you choose a story? 
For me, I suggest to start of them one by one.
I can start with the first one السنجاب الصغير .
Hadeel
Hadeel

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 22 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivant