Apprendre les langues arabe et française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Anecdotes de Juha

5 participants

Page 20 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant

arabic -  Anecdotes de Juha - Page 20 Empty Re: Anecdotes de Juha

Message par Hadeel Jeu 20 Fév - 1:38

السلام عليكم

In the file it is the verb هَمَّ that is mentioned and in the audio it seems to me he pronounces يَهُمُّكَ (but I do not have a good ear so check).

Anyway, it seems that these two verbs (هَمَّ and أهَمَّ) can have the same meaning :

هم - هَمَّ : [ هـ م م ]. ( فعل : ثلاثي متعد ). هَمَمْتُ ، أَهُمُّ ، هُمَّ ، مصدر هَمٌّ ، مَهَمَّةٌ 
١ ." هَمَّهُ الأَمْرُ " : أَقْلَقَهُ ، أَحْزَنَهُ ، أَزْعَجَهُ 

أهم - أهَمَّ : [ هـ م م ]. ( فعل : رباعي لازم متعد ). أهَمَّ ، يُهِمُّ ، مصدر إهْمَامٌ 
١ ." أهَمَّتْهُ مَشَاكِلُ أُسْرَتِهِ " : أحْزَنَتْهُ ، أقْلَقَتْهُ ، أزْعَجَتْهُ 

EDIT : like Ibn Nacer I heard يَهمُّكَ
Yes I know they could say يَهمُّكَ , and as I know it's a common mistake ( to use a verb instead of other one like here ).
Maybe they could have the same meaning but I see يُهِمُّك is more suitable and more logical.

I talk about the vowel of the first letter as suffix like for يُهِمُّ 

I understand that there are at least these two doors and meaning for this verb. I thought the door was only concern verbs for the vowel of the second radical. And the vowel of the suffix was given by the voice (active or passive/ معلوم ومجهول) 

So, I can suppose for sample that يُهِمُّ is a verb door that used in passive voice only ? And we can't write يَهِمُّ. I Imagine with وَتُبْردَ  or تُفْكِّرْ.
Sorry I can't understand what do you mean in the first part. But

يُهِمُّ here is active form not passive, the passive is يُهَمُّ ( with a فتحه on the second letter ).
Hadeel
Hadeel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Adel Medine Lun 17 Mar - 10:51

Salam

Merci à vous 2 Hadeel et Ibn Nacer pour les explications. 

Je comprends mieux l'usage de la voyelle (u) sur la première radicale soit pour la voix passive soit pour certaines formes de verbe. De même que la conséquence sur la voyelle de la seconde radicale en fonction du temps (présent ou passé) pour la voix passive.

Hadeel parle aussi d'erreurs courantes, peut-être aussi d'usages courants. J'ai vu que parfois on pouvait écrire un même mot (nom ou verbe) de différentes façons et que cela été accepté

Adel Medine

Message par Hadeel Mar 1 Avr - 0:09

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I tried to translate another one, I choose this small one :

لبس جحا يوماً ثياباً سوداء فتقدم إليه بعض معارفه وسأله عما
إذا كانت أصابته مصيبة ألبسته السواد فقال نعم لقد أصبت بوفاة والد
ابني

One day Juha wore a black clothes, so one of the people who know came to him and asked if there is a problem happened and make him wear the black, he answered : Yes, the death of my son's father.

The translation :

Un jour Juha porta des vêtements noirs, alors quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances aborda à le et questionna si une épreuve atteignit il et fit il porta la noir, il dit : oui,le décès du père de mon fils.

Thank you...
Hadeel
Hadeel

Message par منصور Mar 1 Avr - 20:53

Hadeel a écrit:
لبس جحا يوماً ثياباً سوداء فتقدم إليه بعض معارفه وسأله عما
إذا كانت أصابته مصيبة ألبسته السواد فقال نعم لقد أصبت بوفاة والد
ابني

The translation :

Un jour Juha porta des vêtements noirs, alors quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances aborda à le et questionna si une épreuve atteignit il et fit il porta la noir, il dit : oui,le décès du père de mon fils.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

La traduction est un excellent exercice, pour toi, et pour moi !

You may read the exercises and lessons we did, in your note book. The problem of your french traduction it's about Object Pronoun, and syntaxe for them.

Remember a simple sentence : S-V-O. If we take a pronoun, its placement changes : S-O-V, example :

...une de ses connaissances l'aborda.

For ...une de ses connaissances (S) aborda (V) Juha (O).

Note also : the pronoun le (l' front a vowel) is the Direct object. If it comes as Indirect object, it'll be lui.

Take care with the determinant le and the pronoun le (third masc. pers.).

مصيبة ألبسته السواد

I discover the used of the root ص و ب. Etymology : the contact is expressed with the phoneme ص . In this case, french have an expression : un malheur qui te touche. See also the passive verb "être accablé".

Here, a morpho-syntaxic appraoch arabic > french :

ألبس is the Causatif form, which means the coming from (Cause), then the meaning of the verb لبس.

How to render it in french ? We can add : la raison qui lui fait porter le noir.
Most of the french translators see the form II فَعَّلَ and the form IV أَفْعَلَ with the same meaning. To render this morpho-syntaxique arabic verb in french, we add the verb faire, exemple :

Marc répare le vélo. >>> Marc fait réparer le vélo. After the verb faire, working as an auxiliary (factitive form), the action "réparer" comes as infinitive.

إذا كانت أصابته مصيبة ألبسته السواد
...si un malheur s'était abattu sur lui || pour qu'il s'habille en noir.

The preposition pour render the arabic form IV of the verb "habiller". It introduce a cause.

The preposition en introduces a way to do -verbal-, like the arabic ب.

About the end, we don't read the same thing. I read : ...the death of the son of my father (means his brother), and you wrote ...le père de mon fils (means his wife make adultary). Meaning changes ! : )

Dernière édition par منصور le Mar 1 Avr - 22:26, édité 1 fois
منصور
منصور

Message par Ibn Nacer Mar 1 Avr - 21:50

Hadeel a écrit:السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hadeel a écrit:quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances aborda à le et questionna
---> quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances l'aborda et le questionna... (فتقدم إليه بعض معارفه وسأله)

Or : quelqu'un parmi ses connaissances l'aborda et lui demanda...

Hadeel a écrit:si une épreuve atteignit il et fit il porta la noir
---> si une épreuve l'atteignit et lui fit porter...(إذا كانت أصابته مصيبة ألبسته السواد)

We do not say "porter la noire" but you can say "porter du noir" or "s’habiller en noir".

literally we have this : si une épreuve qui lui fit porter du noir l'atteignit...

Hadeel a écrit:il dit : oui,le décès du père de mon fils.
This part is strange, right?

If Juha said: "Oui, le décès du père de mon fils" then Juha is the father and he died, strange right ?

Wa Allâhu a'lam.

Ibn Nacer

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 20 sur 23 Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant