Apprendre les langues arabe et française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

Yasa

2 participants

Yasa    Empty Yasa

Message par yasa Dim 22 Jan - 14:54

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم اخوتي واخواتي الكرام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Bonsoir à tous,

I do not know how to use this forum, it's all in french, and there is no port or window to change the language, to know how to use this forum.
Each time when I been here found it how so difficult to start. Occasionally I introduce myself after others know me, they know me through my work, such as Arabic forums, but here first thing is introduce then others things will come after.

well,

Je m'appelle yasmine. Je suis jordanienne. Je suis étudiante. Je suis de Dubai en aux émirats arabes unis E.A.U

I came here because my friend victor in livemocha invited me to his forum, to learn french and to help others in arabic language.

My friend Victor thank you for inviting me to your forum. I'm sorry if I do not write in french, I'm still on way. so forgiveness.

اخ منصور اشكر لك دعوتك واعتذر منك على عدم الكتابة بالفرنسيه
لازلت في بداية الطريق.. واتمنى ان اتكلم الفرنسيه كما اتكلم الانجليزيه

وشكرا للجميع
Tous les gens

à bientôt
yasa
yasa

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Yasa    Empty Re: Yasa

Message par Admin Dim 22 Jan - 16:09

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Bienvenue !

I ask you to open a subject here on "présentation" to start your note book of student. Here I could have a precise idea of what you need, a particular lesson for you.

This morning, I change all the key-touch. Do you see them ? Like on the top "Nouveau جديد ". What do you need to know here ? There is a full section for english speaker and another in arabic, both to learn french.

French studies for english speakers

تَعَلَّمُ اللُّغَةِ الفَرَنْسِيَّةِ

What do you need to know about the used of this forum ? This opening of your notebook is useful.

Your first lesson. We still work on description. You have to know perfectly the verb for description.

être

This verb don't really exist in arabic. See the carateristic :

• In french, we need this verb between a mubtada' and a khabar.

• So this verb have the full idea of a حال in arabic.

• It have also a closed idea with إنَّ in arabic because إنَّ and sisters talk about statement too.

So we have its 2 meanings. Now etymology, sarf -morphologie- :

• This verb have many derivate, like state, statistic, statue, static, situation, and many more in french, cause this verb in a latin verb. French have much more latin words in its lexic than english.

Premier (first) exercice : identify the morphology of this verb

Complete this toolboard

1. Présent de l'indicatif

Je
Tu
Il/Elle/on
Nous
Vous
Ils/Elles

2. Conditionnel Présent

Je
Tu
Il/Elle/on
Nous
Vous
Ils/Elles

3. Subjonctif Présent

Je
Tu
Il/Elle/on
Nous
Vous
Ils/Elles

4. Indicatif imparfait

J'
Tu
Il/Elle/on
Nous
Vous
Ils/Elles

5. Indicatif futur

Je
Tu
Il/Elle/on
Nous
Vous
Ils/Elles

For now, just write them by yourself, a way to memorize it. Learn and listen them here : Être

Memorize cinq adjectifs in this list (choose them) and write them here (click on them)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://arabeclassique.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas