Apprendre les langues arabe et française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter

Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter Empty Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter

Message par Adel Medine Ven 19 Déc - 19:12

Salam

Les avantages des vidéos de Gabby Wallas sont multiples. Elle a déjà une positivité intéressante à vouloir faire réussir les autres en anglais et elle se concentre sur la sémantique en pratique en donnant des points clefs très pertinents pour s'en sortir.

Elle explique tout cela très bien dans plusieurs courtes vidéos, en voici quelques unes ci-dessous. Il y en d'autres sur pleins de sujets comme la prononciation, la grammaire, les erreurs fréquentes, les conversations etc..

Adel Medine

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter Empty Re: Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter

Message par Adel Medine Lun 5 Jan - 21:35

How to learn any language with Tony Marsh (including arabic)

Adel Medine

Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter Empty Re: Méthodologie pour être fluent en anglais - entendre et écouter

Message par Adel Medine Lun 5 Jan - 22:35

You can find more things in learning language with Tony Marsh on his website

Example :

The MOST important thing in learning language

Truly, the most important thing to understand  when learning a language, is that the thought process involved in speaking a second language, is NOT a matter of formulating a thought in your first language, and then translating it into the second language. I repeat, it is NOT a matter of translating from L1 (language one) to L2 (language two).

Instead, your thought process must be a matter of “scanning your inventory” in L2, searching for something suitable to say. Yes, this suitable something you find may be entirely different from what you would have said had you been thinking and speaking in L1.

For example, if you asked me (in L2) my opinion on X, and I thought X was “the best thing I’ve ever seen”, I might simply say “I like it a lot", in order to avoid the more complex grammar of the L1 construction. Yes, it lacks ‘resolution’, detail, but it is still true in sum and substance.

The trick is to NEVER, EVER begin by thinking in L1 and translating to L2, but rather to THINK in L2, even if your thoughts be considerably more simplistic and general. By practicing this mental discipline of controlling your thoughts and choosing to say something manageable, you will quickly become more fluent, more comfortable, and more complex and expressive in the second language.

Adel Medine

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé